Rapid Material Transport
Our requirements: - Class A Commercial Drivers License - At least one (2) year experience driving appropriate CDL trucks - Tanker endorsement required - No more than one ticket OR accident in the last three years - Willing to work with our crews after driving - Ability to work on weekends. Must be able to work in extremely hot and cold temperatures. - Must be able to connect trailer that exceeds 10,000 lbs if needed.
Since 1996 Brown Brothers Asphalt and Concrete has conducted business in the same way-- with integrity and character, delivering customers more than promised, and at a competitive price. Yet it also has changed with the times, adding new technology and equipment to provide the very best service and products available. It has steadily built its reputation with clients and industry leaders, earning an A+ Rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. Brown Brothers Asphalt and Concrete has been seen in The Colorado Real Estate Journal, The Denver Business Journal and on many of the local Denver News Stations. The level of service BBAC provides is attributable to the teamwork of its leaders. Forming partnerships with clients in order to deliver exactly what each client needs and wants is the key to completing one successful project after another. They understand that success is just not in the top quality finished product they provide, but it is also measured by making the road to success smooth and stress-free for the client. With more than 25 years of industry experience, the leadership team guides Brown Brothers Asphalt and Concrete operations and sets the standards for how the company does business.
We are currently hiring a Class A CDL Driver in our Concrete Division. APPLY TODAY!!
• Maintain a high level of safety.
• Conduct proper pre and post trip activities.
• Drive load safely to and from jobsite.
• Ensure that all tools and equipment are loaded and operational before leaving the yard.
• Inspect assigned vehicle; pickup and/or deliver materials or equipment to job.
• Helps to maintain the job site in a neat and orderly manner including barricades as needed.
• Make sure that all tools and equipment are picked up at the end of each job.
• At end of day, clean up, inspect, and report any damage to or problems with truck to the shop and foreman.
• Special Projects as Needed
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2120422