This position requires the ability to do following on a regular / repeated basis without restriction or sustaining injury:
- Lift and carry 50 (+ -) pounds.
- Work hours as required by the job including early morning, late evening and weekend hours.
- Twist from side to side.
- Push, pull and carry heavy objects.
- Push, pull and carry objects of unique size and shape.
- Carry small to mid size tools.
- Stand for long time periods.
- Work without limitations in extremely hot conditions.
- Bending over to pick up small – mid size/weight objects.
- Climb onto equipment and onto truck ladders.
- Maintain balance while standing on a moving surface.
- Bend and reach from side to side.
- Work in field environment. Exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions, vibration and/or loud noise.
Brown Brothers Asphalt and Concrete seeks skilled loader, blade and box-blade operators.
Brown Brothers was established in 1996 with a simply philosophy: to provide the highest quality and innovation, delivered with integrity and a commitment to safety. Brown Brothers has become one of the largest employers in the area, and the largest parking lot maintenance company in Colorado. We also built a stellar reputation.
Since our founding, we have operated with honesty, integrity and character. We always stand behind our work. Maybe that’s why commercial property managers, facility managers, and community association managers choose use for their asphalt and concrete needs.
- Operate at least some of the following efficiently; loader, scraper, skip, water pull, back hoe, dozer, bob cat, water truck, blade.
- Understand & perform start-up check list.
- Operate all controls and functions in a safe and non abusive manner.
- Understand soils and densities.
- Watch and report wear items early enough so they can be repaired in a scheduled manner.
- Keep equipment clean and free of trash excess dirt and non-job related items.
Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2422192