CDL Equipment Transport
Rapid Material Transport
- Perform start-up check lists
- Operate at least 4 of the following efficiently: loader, scraper, skip, water pull, back hoe, dozer, bob cat, water truck
- Operate equipment in a safe and non-abusive manner
- Understand grade stakes
- Watch & report wear items early enough so they can be repaired in a scheduled manner: cutting edges, teeth, hoses, etc.
- Keep equipment clean & free of trash, excess dirt & non-job related items. Keep windows clean.
- Evaluate equipment safety and insure there is no equipment abuse.
- Always comply with all company work & safety policies.
- CDL preferred
Experienced Heavy Equipment Operator proficient in site preparation and management and the operation of various construction and excavation machinery. Skilled in bulk excavation and civil construction, equipment safety assessment and maintenance, and finish grade dozing.
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2591965