This position requires the ability to do following on a regular / repeated basis without restriction or sustaining injury:
- Lift and carry 50 (+ -) pounds.
- Work hours as required by the job including early morning, late evening and weekend hours.
- Twist from side to side.
- Vision and hearing appropriate for the position.
- Push, pull and carry heavy objects.
- Push, pull and carry objects of unique size and shape.
- Carry small to mid size tools.
- Stand for long time periods.
- Work without limitations in extremely hot conditions.
- Bending over to pick up small – mid size/weight objects.
- Climb onto equipment and onto truck ladders.
- Maintain balance while standing on a moving surface.
- Bend and reach from side to side.
- Look backwards and forwards all day while using equipment.
Work in field environment. Exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions, vibration and/or loud noise.
- Follow operator's manual on safety and start up procedures.
- Monitors the operational condition of the roller, noting unusual noises or vibrations; checks all fluid levels before rolling.
- Establishes a rolling pattern to achieve maximum density.
- Informs the Superintendent of any flaws or failures in the mat.
- Maintains water level and spray systems for optimum use.
- Help finish roll and whacking as needed.
- Inspect and report any ware items or repairs needed at the end of the day.
Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1650695