This position requires the ability to do following on a regular / repeated basis without restriction or sustaining injury:
- Lift and carry 50 (+ -) pounds.
- Work hours as required by the job including early morning, late evening and weekend hours.
- Twist from side to side.
- Push, pull and carry heavy objects.
- Push, pull and carry objects of unique size and shape.
- Carry small to mid size tools.
- Stand for long time periods.
- Work without limitations in extremely hot conditions.
- Bending over to pick up small – mid size/weight objects.
- Climb onto equipment and onto truck ladders.
- Maintain balance while standing on a moving surface.
- Bend and reach from side to side.
Work in field environment. Exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions, vibration and/or loud noise.
- Clean and tack areas for patch overlay or fabric work.
- Rake joints, seams, and other areas as necessary.
- Check and repair critical drainage areas.
- Feather edges.
- Smooth out rough areas.
- Hand tamp and use wacker in areas inaccessible to rollers.
- Shovel and rake areas inaccessible to paver.
- Maintain the job site in a neat and organized manor.
- Maintain onsite barricades.
- Additional tasks to be assigned by foreman.
Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1650696