Fleet Mechanic with CDL (US, Henderson)
- Operate all types of earth moving, paving, seal coating, slurry, and automotive equipment for repair purposes.
- Perform all phases of diagnostics, repairs and maintenances, to include welding.
- Complete both minor and major repair on vehicles and equipment in the shop.
- Work under tight time constraints
- Interface with field crew operators and or supervisors.
- Utilize Service and Parts manuals.
- Order & pick up parts when required.
- Accurately annotate work orders and time sheets
- Lift heavy parts and implements in excess of 100lbs
- Assist with training of apprentice mechanics when required
- Special Projects as Needed
Job Reference #: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=153740