Demo General Superintendent
Since 1996 Brown Brothers Asphalt and Concrete has conducted business in the same way- with integrity and character, delivering customers more than promised, and at a competitive price. Yet it also has changed with the times, adding new technology and equipment to provide the very best service and products available. The level of service BBAC provides is attributable to the teamwork of its leaders. Forming partnerships with clients in order to deliver exactly what each client needs and wants- is the key to completing one successful project after another. They understand that success is just not in the top quality finished product they provide, but it is also measured by making the road to success smooth and stress-free for the client. With more than 20 years of industry experience, the leadership team guides Brown Brothers Asphalt and Concrete operations and sets the standards for how the company does business.
Duties, Responsibility and Physical Requirements:
- All employees are required to work safely and report any injury
- Ability to report accidents and incident reports and document (pictures, and forms) submit to division manager, and report to safety administrator.
- Ability to fill out Critical Behavior Observations (CBO's) and site safety review, submit % completes to supervisor daily.
- Ability to turn in DVIR's daily
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, other employees, and the general public.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time (about 90% of the time walking, standing, sitting)
- Ability to perform small detailed tasks
- Any other duties as assigned
- Working during evenings, weekends, or irregular hours will be required based on schedule.
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles such as dust, etc
- Ability to work in an external environment and under many weather conditions such as frigid cold, and exposure to vibration and/or loud noise
- Employer will provide appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as needed, but will be the responsibility of the employee to dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Must possess willingness to learn new technology and techniques.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify and meet customers' expectations and requirements.
- Must be a self -starter and problem solver.
- Ability to identify and follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and change priorities as necessary
- Maintain tactful and professional demeanor in difficult situations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have experience in demolition
- Experience operating skid steer, loader, backhoe, blade and compactor
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Ability to provide a valid driver's license with medical card and meet company insurance policy.
- Must be able to provide legal right to work in the U.S. as BBAC participates in E-Verify
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Brown Brothers Asphalt & Concrete
Number of Openings
Post Internal Days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1641107