Account Executive (US, Centennial )
the Account Executive position maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts and clients.? This person relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish specific sales metrics and may mentor sales representatives to accomplish his/her goals as well.? A wide degree of creativity and sales acumen is expected.? Ace Account Executives should be prudent to conduct selves with the utmost integrity to maintain Ace?s strong corporate image.
- Targets potential clients and develops relationships in order to acquire new revenue generating opportunities for Ace.
- Measures potential jobs to determine price and planning
- Proactively handles customer issues and concerns in an expedient manner.
- Partners extensively with Production to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains accurate metric reporting in SalesLogix so clearly understands performance-to-date and goal percentages.
- Works effectively with customer service, accounting, production and management to develop a team environment
- Complete market research and sales analysis as required
- Prepare sales reports, price analysis, comparisons and customer call reports as required
- Partners with entire Sales department to assist in building materials for presentations, proposals, customer letters, miscellaneous as needed.
- Proactively identifies areas of process improvement and new business penetration by networking with key constituents, attending trade shows, journals, etc. ?
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Job Reference #: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=160375